It might still take us a little while to fully immerse ourselves into the new normal the world has thrown us into. While we wait for airplanes to let us fly into new countries and destinations, maybe it’s time we explore what we haven’t experienced yet around our localities.
As we prepare to plan our domestic travels, let’s remind ourselves of the health and safety protocols we have to adhere to. All these extra steps might seem too much at first, but trust us, your body and everyone around you will thank you.
The New Normal at UNWND Lux Hostel
At UNWND, we’ll welcome you with open arms, but don’t worry, there won’t be any close contact between you and our staff. We want to give you the peace of mind you will need for you to have an unforgettable and relaxing experience.
With that, we urge all our guests to follow these simple steps to ensure a healthy and safe unwinding at UNWND:
- Before arriving at UNWND, please ensure that you are properly wearing your face mask and face shield.
- Sanitize your shoes via our disinfectant foot mat located at the entrance.
- Sign in through a QR scanner.
- As a precautionary measure, please have your temperature checked by our automated temperature scanner.
- Sanitize your hands thoroughly before entry with our automated alcohol dispensing stations.
Entering UNWND the safe way is one thing, but that’s just the beginning.
We want you to enjoy every part of UNWND; that’s why our communal areas are properly ventilated. Reduced allowable capacities are also in place to ensure effective social distancing.
Our staff members are properly trained in sanitation regulations. Rooms, facilities, and amenities are cleaned and sanitized thoroughly and regularly.
At UNWND, we want you to focus and enjoy your rest and relaxation. That’s why we want each and every one of our guests to follow and adhere to these safety protocols so that we can all unwind with a peaceful mind.